You can now look at feedback from the perspective of a whole account and pass in any user or account traits you want via the widget or API. You’ll see this information all through UserVoice now, highlights below.
- On the Suggestions table, use the new ‘Supporting Accounts’ column to see how many accounts support an idea.
- When looking at a suggestion, see the list of the accounts that have asked for it.
Users & Accounts
- Accounts now have their own table and profile page in the User’s section.
- Look at an Account’s profile to see all the feedback from their users. Use this to prep for a call with a customer or to look at the feedback from your top accounts.
User & Account Custom Fields
- Pass in any traits for your users and accounts. In the past, you were limited to a few standard options but now you can create custom fields for any traits that you would like to send in; for example, industry, company size, renewal date.
- Get advanced – export feedback with all this user and account data to segment, slice, and dice it in any analysis tool. Measure the Impact of Ideas with the Analysis Export.