You can now look at feedback from the perspective of a whole account and pass in any user or account traits you want via the widget or API. You’ll see this information all through UserVoice now, highlights below.
- On the Suggestions table, use the new ‘Supporting Accounts’ column to see how many accounts support an idea.
- When looking at a suggestion, see the list of the accounts that have asked for it.
Users & Accounts
- Accounts now have their own table and profile page in the User’s section.
- Look at an Account’s profile to see all the feedback from their users. Use this to prep for a call with a customer or to look at the feedback from your top accounts.
User & Account Custom Fields
- Pass in any traits for your users and accounts. In the past, you were limited to a few standard options but now you can create custom fields for any traits that you would like to send in; for example, industry, company size, renewal date.
- Get advanced – export feedback with all this user and account data to segment, slice, and dice it in any analysis tool. Measure the Impact of Ideas with the Analysis Export.
User Feedback Incorporated Into This Release
As requested by 296 of our customers