We’ve recently made it easier to merge suggestions in UserVoice, so you can spend less time organizing feedback.
- Merge multiple suggestions
- Undo merges
- More easily find a suggestion to merge into.
To Merge Multiple Suggestions
- Use the checkboxes on the left to select the suggestions to merge (up to 100)
- Click the ‘More Actions’ menu and choose ‘Merge suggestions…’
- A window will appear where you can select the suggestion to merge into. *You can now filter and sort in this window to more easily find the right suggestion.
- When the merge is complete, you will see a success message. That message has an ‘undo’ button that will allow you to immediately undo the merge.
To Unmerge Later
- Open the merged suggestion and click the ‘Unmerge’ button at the top.
- This can be done for any merges that were performed after March 1, 2017.
Try out these new features and let us know how they work for you!
User Feedback Incorporated Into This Release
As requested by 387 customers
- Bulk merge multiple ideas link
- Allow filtering by category/status when searching or merging link
- When merging ideas, have the original idea become a comment in the winning idea link
- Allow admins to unmerge ideas link
- Merge ideas from different forums link
- Display confirmation (update UI) when an idea is merged link